Thursday, June 27, 2013

The month of May

This was on Mother's Day. I am so thankful for these beautiful daughters of ours. I never in a million years thought I'd be blessed with TWO girls, and the third will be here before we know it. I love their hearts, their personalities, and cherish the differences in each of them.
































We have a mirror leaning against a wall, that I'm trying to sell. Lexi thinks it her time to practice making faces. I am falling over laughing every time. She is a riot.
































































Horrible picture of me (thank you pregnancy mask) but LOVE the love in this picture!
















Hiding:
















Natalie had a year-end field trip to the botanical gardens. Mom and I chaperoned. (between her ankle, and my 9 months of pregnancy...we were quite slow) However, I love this picture of the two of them:
















Lexi loves this clock in Nani and Pop's house:

















Thunder storms in the middle of the night, make great snuggle times:
































Another clock she loves. When she pushes the button, music plays. Guess how many times she pushed that button!? You don't even want to know...
















Love this kid!
















Early morning love for MawMaw:
















Rudy and Natalie have a very close bond. They are often snuggled up together. On this day, Natalie was very upset about something. (I forgot what it was now) but within minutes, Rudy was laying next to her and the tears stopped. Pets are amazing at lifting spirits, especially in kids.
















Tickling Daddy:
















My huge accomplishment is in the next picture. If you don't already know, I drive a Prius. AND. I. LOVE. IT. I also wasn't sure how the heck I was going to get 3 car seats in the back. BUT I DID IT. They all three fit. SOLID installs, and best of all, they don't even touch the doors. (One happy momma here)















No comments: