Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sarah turns 30!!

Mike had surprised me with a video compilation of friends and family wishing me a happy 30th birthday. I was so touched. It was a long time to watch all these well wishers, and by the time it was over, I was in tears and my cheeks hurt from smiling/laughing so much. What a perfect gift.

My parents were in town on the evening of my actual birthday. As usual, I had plenty of help opening gifts!
































Randy and Dorie brought over their gift to me just the other night. They had thoughtfully put together a whole gift bag including 30 of each item. (30 k-cups, 30 quarters, 30 dollar giftcards, etc.) I completely missed the theme...thankfully Dorie pointed it out when I finished opening everything! I have no idea how I missed that... ;)

No comments: