Thursday, June 27, 2013

Father's Day

My parents joined us for church on Father's Day this year. It was nice to get to be with my dad for part of the day!































Mike grew out a bit of a mustache to go with our church's theme of "taking back manhood" We waited to take pictures with him until after church when he could shave it off!! ;)
















MUCH BETTER! Here's the rock of our family with our sweet girls!
















Another picture with PawPaw:
















Opening cards/gifts:
















Mike needed new flops. So that's what I got him. You're impressed with my gift-giving, I know. Someone little had to try them on first:
















After my parents headed home, Lexi napped, and then we visited Mike's family for the rest of the day:
















Randy & Mike:

No comments: