Saturday, April 6, 2013

I forgot a few pictures!!

This was still over Easter weekend...my children thought MawMaw's walker made for a fun jungle gym. I will say, it is a durable walker!
















This was on our way to church, Easter morning. She HAS to have her bible (like we do) every Sunday, but it's too heavy for her to carry so Mike usually ends up juggling the 4 bibles and diaper bag while I get the kids checked into their classes. (She is also very into her sunglasses lately)















Nap time. If you look closely, you can see that her arms aren't even touching the mattress b/c her hands are gripping the rails!















She watched TV for over 30 minutes like this one morning this past week. I was getting very worried she was sick. (her quiet, still moments usually last less than 30 seconds) But she was fine! Just enjoying being comfy, I guess.















Prior to this next picture being taken, this was our conversation:
Me: (smelling something foul) Lexi, are you poopy?
Lexi: No.
Me: Are you sure?
Lexi: I not poopy. Mickuh poopy.
Me: Mickey's poopy??
Lexi: (nods) uh huh.
Then Lexi proceeds to grab Mickey's crotch and squeeze the fabric (the same thing I do when I check to see if her diaper is wet!) LOL! I about fell over laughing.















This was a worksheet of Natalie's homework one night this past week. Not very challenging, but tedious. She took a couple breaks to rest her hand. ;) I just wanted to show off our little lefties pretty handwriting! (and hard work!)















Lexi FINALLY went potty on the pot a couple days ago! This is a huge deal! Immediately after she went, she asked me for a sticker. Which tells me that she HAS been listening to my bribery all along!! She's so proud of herself:















I also traumatized her (or so I thought at the moment) by taking her through a car wash with me. She was NOT happy. But then, for the rest of the day, that's all she talked about. Natalie, Daddy, (and anyone else who would listen) heard all about it. Complete with her hand motions to describe it!

She came downstairs late morning like this. For those of you who can't tell, it's a rabbit ears mask that's upside down and inside out. (and her outfit matched, I promise, it was just a bit chilly in the house that morning so she kept her jacket on) She's such a goof!














No comments: