Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Music

I'm catching up again. I KNOW. It's been bad. I used to try very hard to keep up with my blog on a weekly basis. I'm still updating from October/November. Why? B/c it was about that time we discovered we were pregnant! I spent every spare moment sleeping, or fighting nausea. Not exactly a big motivator to blog. Things are happy and good again now I'm in the 2nd trimester, so we'll see what I can accomplish with my catching up skills. I just haven't even been motivated to do that b/c I'm SO far behind. And my photobucket acct has changed and is causing me to pull my hair out just to post pictures. So there's that.

Anywho. This post is to be about music. Here it goes. My adorable girl playing piano and turning pages as if she knows what she's about. Ignore the horrible clutter everywhere. (1st trimester at the time this photo was taken. Cleaning didn't happen often then either.)
















Seriously cute.





























Natalie's school play was that evening. It was about a dog named "Perky" that didn't get any turkey. I'm not making this up. We waited a long time for it to start, and it lasted 15 minutes. It was worth it. Very cute!




























Sitting with her buddy, Pop.
















Natalie is in the 2nd row with a blue shirt on. She always has those pink glasses too. It helps to spot her!


















































Lexi LOVED watching the play. It was nice we didn't have to entertain her once it started!

No comments: