Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lexi turns TWO!!

A few days before Lexi's birthday, my parents came to celebrate:

















Trying to get a two-year-old to blow out (not spit on) the candles was not easy!















I loves these next few pictures. She was teasing my mom and laughing so hard about it:













































Opening gifts! Elmo is perfection to her right now:















I love how she is sitting here! So funny!

















Listening to PawPaw read:
















Right before bed, she starting spinning and spinning. We were concerned about all that cake in her tummy!































Waking up MawMaw the next morning:
















On her actual birthday, Mike was working, but I carried on our tradition of waking her up with balloons and a candle:




























Breakfast in Monnie and Daddy's bed together:















Love this!




























I tried to spend some time capturing her personality. Hilarious!













































Taking pictures outside with sister:


When Nani and Pop arrived, she was SO excited. I love this expression.

Quick family picture that I LOVE! Thank you Brad!!















Aunt Abbey and Uncle Brad:















Opening gifts:






























































Sweet profile:



























Natalie had wanted this toy from the store SO badly a week prior to this. I told her no, and she quietly cried and cried. That is NOT like her to do that about a silly toy, but I also know how much she loves Rudolph. That old clay-mation cartoon is her favorite. So I surprised her on Lexi's birthday with exactly what she wanted.















Lexi taking her new baby for a spin!















Big girl:



























Later that evening, she received gifts from Monnie and Daddy as well.
















So focused! ;)





















No comments: