Friday, September 14, 2012

On the road


A very tired Lexi napped for only 45 minutes of the drive there. She was snoring, and drooling down to her chin. So precious:




























Sweet Natalie, happy watching a movie:



























I love watching my babies sleep. But I couldn't stand her being in the bright sun for the whole drive.





























So I carefully rigged a sunshade for her...petrified I would wake her in the process. LOL. This took some maneuvering:



























We will do anything to keep fussing to a minimum on long drives. Even do puppet shows on the driver. :) Mike is a good sport.



























Especially when our shenanigans create giggles and smiles like this:




























Once we got to the hotel, the kids were exhausted:










No comments: