Monday, August 13, 2012

Potty training

It has started here! By no prompting of our own, Lexi has decided she wants to start potty training. She is only 20 months old!
This isn't her usual seat, this is the one I kept in the car for a while. I finally got the toilet potty seat inserts and she's been sitting up on those:



























The first time she went on the potty was when she started pooping in the tub and Mike picked her up and sat her on the pot. She waited a few minutes, and then finished going!! Lots of clapping and cheering here. (Although Natalie wasn't impressed at all and could have cared less. LOL)

The second time, she told me she needed to go poop, and when I sat her on the pot, she went! This is such a big deal. This is always a two-steps-forward-one-step-back process, but she's starting early and I'm thrilled.



























What's pooping on the pot without a little bathroom reading??

No comments: