Friday, July 13, 2012

The only thing this post is missing is some rainbows and fuzzy duckings. You'll see.

So these pictures were taken well over a month ago. I am a bit behind in blogging again. Hopefully over the next few days I can add to it daily to get caught up. Lately though, things have been very busy and I just haven't had time.

This is at my parents house...back in June:




















































































Personally, I love the tongue hanging out of Natalie's mouth.















When Lexi gets hungry, she heads to her seat at the table and starts hitting it, and just in case that doesn't get our attention, she yells too. :)
















Natalie on the big wheel.
















OK, the next set of pics is of our visit to my brother, Doug's house. His german shepherd had puppies. Mike took these pictures (I think mainly to make fun of me later because I turn into a puddle of sappy goo around puppies--it's pretty evident.) At least the kids and puppies are cute.










































































That handsome little dude in the background is my nephew, Chase. He's awesome. Just so you know. He's also about to become a big brother!















It was no small task, wrangling puppies and an 18-month-old...and trying to keep the puppies eyes & nose safe.















It was sucking and chewing on my shirt. Now normally, I'd be all, "hey! knock that off dog! That's one of my favorite shirts. Get your little teeth off of it." But I was in puppy-goo-ville. So instead, "aww, look at that. Aren't you a sweet little guy? Yeah, you just chew away buddy, whatever makes you happy." *side eye to myself* Ridiculous.






































This takes the cake. Baby on my lap, holding a sweet fuzzy cuddly puppy. AND THEN SHE KISSES IT'S NOSE!! It's just too much. I can't take anymore cuteness.





















No comments: