Thursday, May 31, 2012

We're here again, the sick house.

Please keep our little Lexi in your prayers. She has MRSA. So far, things seem to be slightly improving. I'm just a worry wart, and nervous about it being difficult to treat (shush, you've heard the horror stories too!) and spreading to the rest of us. I would also highly recommend you don't google pictures of MRSA. You might loose your lunch.

Also pray for Natalie. She has pink eye again. Oh yes! Reinfected after being cleared up for 2 weeks. Ugh. Just ugh. Thank you school for that lovely last gift of the year. (She is finishing up her last week there...even after they had graduation. I thought that was lame, but that's just me.) Also Natalie is just worn down as of late. Droopy in the evenings and tearful. I woke up this morning with her in my bed, and vaguely remember her waking me at 1:30AM crying and insisting she just could not get to sleep. (which wasn't true at all-she was out by 7:15) So I guess I invited her in...probably to get her to stop pestering me. LOL, that does sound like me.

Anyway, we have 2 highly contagious illnesses in our home, and I would love some prayers of healing for the girls, and protection for the rest of us.

And while we're praying, we have family on the road today. So lift them up too, please. :)

Danka shein.

1 comment:

Kathleen @ The Midwest Momma said...

Your poor babies :) Prayers!!