Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation. Yes, you read that right!

Natalie walking into her graduation ceremony...and yes, they played "Pomp & Circumstance!" It was adorable, and I was tearing up while Mike shook his head at me. LOL!
They were singing (and signing) for us.















Natalie looked SO nervous until she found us. She later told me she was worried we didn't make it. You can see her searching:















THERE she spotted us! I was so grateful for my big bad zoom lens I had with me. It took up a ton of room, but we were a LONG way from the stage!















Natalie getting her certificate!!















I'm so proud of her, and it was just so cute watching them. I enjoyed every minute of the ceremony!






























The class of 2024! WOOT!















Walking out:















Flowers from Monnie and Daddy:





































(at this point, she was tired, hungry, and not cooperating)
















Although she was more than happy to take a picture with her buddy, Gage. She tells me that this is the boy she's going to marry when they grow up. LOL!















Her friend, Kylie:

No comments: