Thursday, January 19, 2012

Swinging

We have been to the park a few times in the past week or so, taking full advantage of some of the beautiful (long-gone) weather we had. Lexi loves to swing! Natalie was too busy playing on all the other stuff to have her picture taken, so I soaked up the cuteness here with my second-born.

















































































































I don't think I could possibly pick a favorite picture here. She's so adorable and happy 99% of the time, I get such a kick out of her. Natalie was much the same at this age. I could tell some stories about Lexi when she's not happy, but we'll save that for another day... ;)

1 comment:

Kathleen @ The Midwest Momma said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. It is surreal!!! Adorable babies you have there Miss Sarah!