Thursday, January 19, 2012

I spend my days herding

and redirecting. She is into everything. It's only going to get worse when she starts walking. Which, she has no desire to do at the moment. That's just fine with me. Her crawling is adorable. Especially if you say her name (as a warning) or tell her 'no.' Then she squeals and crawls away at hyper-speed.
Exhibit A:

















































Exhibit B:



























































































Exhibit C:


















































I'm not going to lie, I often feel like I'm spending my time just preventing disasters from happening while she's awake. You know, instead of actually making any headway on getting the house in order or any number of other things that need to be done around here. But oh, I would not trade these moments for anything in this world. I'll blink and she'll be starting kindergarten.

Let's be honest, I'm pretty blessed to wake up to this happy face every morning (not to mention her sweet sisters as well!!)

No comments: