Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I wasn't sure if I was going to get to enjoy Halloween with our kiddos or not! I had fever all night before, and the morning of Halloween, accompanied with my sinus junk. I was really feeling miserable, but after we got the fever down, I was much better. By that evening, minus some lovely congestion, I felt fine.

Behold the cutest fairy you've ever seen:



























With her lovely sister Aurora:



























Showing off the fairy wings:



























I enjoyed making her tutu, I even made Natalie one just for fun:



























We drove the girls around the neighborhood in my parents subdivision. The houses were so far apart out there, I was glad we did!
Later that evening, Bob showed up:



























The next morning (Tuesday, if you're keeping track) I went to my stylist for a cut and color. I have blonde highlights and some bangs now. I haven't had bangs in over 16 years. Quite a change, but I'm liking it.  I'll get a picture on here as soon as I have an excuse to fix it. Still being sick and teaching Natalie school in my pj's doesn't quite motivate me to break out the thermal spray and iron. It's an accomplishment that I'm even wearing a bra.

There's something new going on in our lives as well. I'll share as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Kat @ The Midwest Momma said...

OOOOOH bangs!!!! I cannot believe I was not aware of this information!!!