Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time for the Pumpkin Patch again!

I am going to bombard you with pictures. You're going to like it!

We hadn't been there 5 minutes, and Natalie was already stirring apple butter. CHILD LABOR! CHILD LABOR!!!! (I didn't see any other kids doing this...Natalie just asked)















This is the ghost house she chickened out of. She did it last year, and couldn't seem to go this year:



























Her expressions coming down these slides were hilarious. Mike took this because I was trying to entertain misshighmaintenancefortheday.















Love this kid!






























Mike didn't have to pose with her this year, now that she has a sister!











































Nani did a lot of stroller pushing for miss fussy britches:















My goodness she has grown up a lot in just one year!




























Fun with strangers! LOL















The horse rides were fantastic this year! I handed over the money, put the helmet on her, then hoisted her up there and waved. No trotting alongside to try and keep up...or dodging horse poop! It was great! I may have sniffled on the side, at the wonder of my grown up girl!















Natalie looks like she needs a pony. I wonder what the city would think of one tied to our chain link fence out back?



























Hayride! (Lexi is reaching for the bottle in my hand)






























They might be related:















Hmmm, I wonder how that hay got all over Pop...















Nani took this awesome picture of Lexi. I had her under the blanket, trying to keep her out of the bright sun.















If each of us had a caption for this next picture it would go something like this:
Lexi: Mom, seriously! I really don't care to be shoved in this barrel for a photo op. Totally lame.
Natalie: *siiiiiiigh* Get used to it Lexi. She does this a lot. I wonder when they'll start this ride anyway.
Me: We are going to take this picture, and you're going to like it. Now look happy and smilllllle!















This is how our little Lexi was happiest that day:



























On a self-absorbed note, do you notice how LIGHT my hair looks in that last picture. In the sun, it could almost pass for a darker blonde again. Be sure to note the last picture in this post.

Back to the kids!

Natalie DID get to take that barrel ride:















Mike told her to try and lift this!















Gator chomp time! Confession: I can't find Natalie's little gator's shirt. I have been in SO much trouble over this. We are sporting Mike's clothes for this pic:



























There! That previous picture! See how dark my hair is?? What is up with that? *sigh* I miss the blond hair of my youth. I may have made an apt with my stylist to correct this. Mike said no more hair dye operations in the bathroom. Harumph!*hair flip!*

2 comments:

Kat @ The Midwest Momma said...

Natalie totally needs a pony. Aidan has been begging for one. Yeah, because I know what to do with a horse?! HIGH FIVE on the P90x. I would kill for an inch!!! LOL thought apparently not actually work out for an inch, just commit a crime hehehhe. Keep goin girl!!

Tate Family said...

such fun memories you guys are making. loved all the pictures in this post. ;)