Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bathroom Transformation

Before:



























After (shower curtain isn't quite so bright in person but I love how it shows up here too!):



























EDITED to add another picture. I think this picture better represents the actual color of this shower curtain:



























Before:



























After:



























Before:















After (we put up 4 towel racks since all four of us share this bathroom):















Natalie told me she likes these little pieces of carpet we have in the bathroom now. LOL! Yes, dear. They're called rugs. We haven't had them for a while. (a hair dye fumble a couple years ago proved fatal to our old rugs...ahem...)



























Thanks to my friend and color consultant Kat for answering my emergency calls most of the time. ;)

1 comment:

Kat @ The Midwest Momma said...

Bwahaha. Seriously, LOOKS AMAZING!!!! I love your "little pieces of carpet" too! ;)