Thursday, July 14, 2011

Office Reading Material

We have been getting quite acquainted with the waiting room at my ENT's office. Natalie found some great reads there last time. I thought she was so cute, sitting there quietly, flipping through pages.



























Update on me: I am over the infection. As of yesterday, we were just trying to figure out this bizarre allergic reaction I kept having. Constant tickling in my nose/sinus, itchy mouth and throat, sneezing, runny nose and watery eye. It wasn't like seasonal allergies, it was intense and mainly on the right side where all the swelling was. I have been miserable, and haven't left the house much because it feels like the height of a horrible cold. He pulled out the remaining piece of a dissolvable suture (on the right side) and since then, the insane tickling sensation I have had (with every breath for the last two weeks) vanished. Gone!! There is a possibility that I was having an allergic reaction to the type of stitches they used.  I am now on meds to help keep allergies and inflammation away, and they seem to be working. I've been smiling most of today because I just feel so great!

No comments: