Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back of the House

Before:



























After (minus gutters):



























Before:



























After:



























I'm in shock at how much better this house looks. Amazing!!

We picked out new porch lights. I asked that this side door light be capped because we don't even use this door, so having a light here is pointless. They then explained I couldn't have a live wire in a wall so they'd have to get an electrician which costs X amt per hour. Etc., etc. OK. Fine. Here's a new $5 jar fixture that still looks better than what we had out there!



























This is the back porch light we picked out. I like it. Mike likes it b/c the bulb can be changed from the bottom. Win-win.



























The other thing that I'm noticing now are the brass-toned door knobs and locks on the exterior doors. Those might have to be changed to a pewter look. Meh, I might wait a while. We'll see how much it bothers me in time...

No comments: