Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kisses & Smiles

The evening before my surgery, my parents were spending the night with us. (We had to get up at 4:30, and leave before 5am) Lexi decided to make this wake up time even more difficult by staying up late! She was tired, but so happy to be downstairs with everyone, no one could refuse her. I have always said she's at her most charming when she should be sleeping! :)

I told Dad to try and see if she would give him kisses, and she did. Quite a few kisses!! It was funny because she was being picky about who she kissed that night, and would only give kisses to her PawPaw:















She is always so interested in his facial hair:















This is my favorite...look at that little hand on his cheek!















Playing peek-a-boo with Lexi:



























More sweet smiles:

No comments: