Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday Pictures

My big 5-year-old:



























Matching dresses!



























The girls before church:



























Lexi was awake the entire time she was in the nursery during church service. We got home and she crashed hard. 2.5 hours later, she woke up and gave me these sweet smiles!















Talking to me:















I am so blessed...










































This next picture is dedicated to my brother, Doug. In this picture (just to be clear) Lexi is breastfeeding. You may now text me (again) and tell me how you need to gouge your eyes out. :) Love you much!

1 comment:

For Crying Out Loud said...

haha that last pic and comment is awesome! Natalie has gotten so big! and yay for good times in the Nursery!