Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh For Pete's Sake!!

Mike now has an eye infection.

The rest of us are on the mend...I think. Natalie is over her cold and doing the best of all of us. I think she may have escaped the sinus infection? I hope!! Lexi and I are still congested, but slowly getting better. Lexi's eye infection is all cleared up, we will just be finishing up antibiotics to make sure it stays that way! Mike still has the most congestion, and now has a mutant eye as well. (Now I'm the paranoid one, wondering if every eye twinge I feel is an eye infection)

I have been spraying everything with sanitizer, washing all clothing, towels, and bedding in hot water, and refreshing towels daily. I just saw our thermometer, and it is SIXTY-TWO degrees outside right now. Thank you LORD! I am opening the windows and airing this place out!!

No comments: