Thursday, October 14, 2010

Three things I love today:

I love that Natalie pronounces "jell-o" as "dumbo." I bought her favorite flavor and made some yesterday because she has a bad cold. But last night, when she kept asking for 'dumbo' (a movie that she doesn't really care for) I was stumped. It took a good 5 minutes, and a lot of frustration on her part, until this Monnie could figure out that she wanted to eat JELL-O!! So today, when she has asked for dumbo, I head right for the fridge. HA!

I have loved snuggling and rocking with my sweet four-year-old, even when I get sneezed and coughed on constantly. (despite her best efforts to cover her mouth and nose) It is kind of gross to be a personal tissue, but I wouldn't trade those moments for the world.

I also love my husband and his sweet, unexpected gestures. He brought me kit kat's (my favorite) today for no reason. It's the little things...

1 comment:

Erin and Roger Bell said...

I'd press the "like" button for this if there was one. :) cute!