Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sarah's helpers

This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Mike and Natalie. The obvious reason of Natalie being so darn cute and imitating/helping Daddy. The second reason is because it is so sexy to see a man vacuuming. Seriously. My husband is vacuuming the carpet and I didn't even ask him to. I repeat: I didn't ask him!! He just did it because he knew I planned on it that day, and didn't want me to have to do it. That's just incredibly considerate. (and yes, I know he'll roll his eyes when he reads this post!)


This picture is even more funny to me because we have synchronized vacuuming going on. Not to mention, poor Cole looking very nervous and is about to dash away from these horrid machines that torture him.

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

I agree -- men ARE sexy when they're cleaning :)