Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

Dinner at Bandana's with family (hours before my food-illness):


Natalie looking for deer and turkey behind MawMaw and PawPaw's house.


I LOVE the expression on her face in this picture:


Father's Day! I was happy to get to spend it with my dad this year!
Dad, myself, and Natalie:


Holding up the father's day card we all signed:


Family gathering later on Father's Day:


Cory with his girlfriend, Dawn. They have been together for almost 3 years now. She is a sweetheart.


Mom planned this whole get-together, and we surprised her by using the time to celebrate her birthday that was later that week. Love this picture of her:


Because Mike worked that weekend and wasn't able to travel with us, Natalie and I left that afternoon to go spend the rest of Father's Day with him and his family. Natalie was so happy to see him:


Dickinson men:


Brad was doing tricks with a yo-yo, and Natalie kept trying to grab it when it was on the floor. Brad would yank it back up, and she'd miss it almost every time. When I went back to look at these pictures, I was cracking up! It shows her grabbing at it, and it's already up and almost in Brad's hand. LOL!

No comments: