Monday, May 24, 2010

New Look

After some blunt "encouragement" from a friend (ahem Emily T!!) I decided she was right and the blog needed a little updating. Voila!

I am behind on blogging again. Quite a few events in the last 2 weeks and I am slow uploading pictures. You'll have to excuse me, and the fact that I can't seem to accomplish much after 7PM. I am looking forward to the fatigue fading in the next few weeks. I am feeling stronger baby flutters, and those flutters helped Mike and I find the heartbeat (with doppler) the other night!!! It was so exciting, I was glowing....and then couldn't fall asleep for another 2 hours. LOL

It's hot and humid here, and no pools are open yet. Blah! Natalie and I have been hanging around inside the house in the afternoons. I have a doctors apt later today and after that, we are going shopping for materials so I can make her a special blanket too. She is excited that the new baby isn't the only one getting one. :)

We just got her 4 year pictures done a few days ago, and I am thrilled they came out so well! All to Mike's credit for putting on a silly puppet show behind the photographers head! I don't have them back yet, but will post them soon.

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

I LOVE IT!! No more spermies...lol