Thursday, May 27, 2010

I fell...

going down our stairs yesterday. It was actually more like a short, rough slide. I don't know how it happened because I have been extra careful lately on our steps, and refuse to carry anything on them. (Mike can attest to this...he's the one left hauling things up and down) I was in tears several times yesterday because I just couldn't believe that happened! After everything we've been through, I go and fall!! Argh!

My legs and elbow have a few bruises and rug burns, but thankfully baby seems just fine. I have never been so happy to have a doppler. I probably checked that heartbeat 5 or 6 times yesterday.

From everything I've read, falls are common during pregnancy. God (obviously!) knew what He was doing when He designed us to carry our babies. They are in the safest area of our bodies, well cushioned, and protected from us clumsy mothers!

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

And, yes, aren't my laundry skills just FAB?

Tate Family said...

Oh no, Sarah. :( How scary! Such a relief to have the dopplar, though. Glad everything is ok. Phew!