Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I was so grateful to spend Mother's Day with both my daughter AND my mother today! We went to church this morning, and when I picked Natalie up from her class, she handed me this with a huge smile!


I was so delighted!! How special, not only to get a card from her, but to have her hand print as a keepsake! This is something I will date and put in her memory box.

Unfortunately, I didn't remember to get a picture of Mom and I today. However, we both enjoyed the day, doing a little shopping, and then Dad took us out to a wonderful lunch! Mike had to work, but he also made my day wonderful by leaving me a sweet note to find when I woke up, as well as a nice card, gift, and flowers.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom-friends! I hope you all had a wonderful day as well! :)

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Dont you just love those little homemade goodies? :) So special.