Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby update

Just a little update to let you know that baby is doing well. :) Friday will be 12 weeks and I am allowed to stop taking 3 different medications that day!! WHOO HOOO! No more pill trays for this gal! I go back to the doctor on Monday, just to hear the heartbeat with doppler.

The other night right before I fell asleep, I felt flutters!!! It is VERY early-on to feel movement, however, I felt them early with Natalie as well. I think it was about 14 weeks with her. I got a little teary-eyed...it is just such an incredible blessing to be where we are now. For so long, we knew there was a possibility that I would never feel a baby kick inside of me again.

3 comments:

Dalenna said...

Happy to know things are going well!

Jennifer said...

YAY! So excited for you all!!

Tate Family said...

YAYYYY for flutters!! Sooo thrilling.