Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hair Brushers

As Mike and I were tucking Natalie into bed last night, I started brushing her hair. She wasn't happy about it and the following conversation went like this:

Mike: Would you rather I brushed your hair, Natalie?
Natalie: NO Daddy! You're a bad hair brusher. Monnie is a great hair brusher.
Mike: Then stop giving her trouble and sit still.
Natalie: (still talking to Mike) You can't brush my hair Daddy. You can brush my hair when you're as old as Monnie.
Sarah: Wait a minute. When he's as old as me? How old do you think I am Natalie??
Natalie: Sixteen.
Sarah: (trying not to laugh) And how old do you think Daddy is?
Natalie: Seventeen, and I'm three!
Sarah: Natalie, I'm 26
Mike: ...and I'm 28
Natalie: ...and I'm 23!!
Mike: No, you're JUST 3.
Natalie: Oh.

2 comments:

Erin and Roger Bell said...

So cute!!! I love your dialogue blogging with Miss Natalie!! Aiden miss his buddy!! He says, Hi Nadaleee!!!

Honsal Family said...

HAHAHA I love it! Those are the best conversations to write down! She's precious!