Thursday, June 18, 2009

Birthdays

Last Saturday, we celebrated the June birthdays on Mike's side of the family. Brad's was the 13th, mine was the 14th, and Mike's is the 30th.


After we got home, Mike let me open my presents from him that evening. He bought me Canon accessories to go with my new camera (which I just ordered)


Then he surprised me with golf clubs! His grandpa put them together and shipped them up here in time for my birthday.


Sunday was my actual birthday. My parents took us out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory!


They were staying at a hotel, so we had cake and presents back at their room that evening.


Natalie was very helpful with the candles...I have to say, it's not a pleasant feeling when there are no longer enough candles in one box to cover your age.

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

You can totally *SEE* the bond between your parents and Natalie in your pictures. It's just absolutely precious. :) There's just a warmth among them.

Honsal Family said...

I didn't know you were a golfer! That's awesome. So when you come out you and Jules can go to the course together!? Looks like you enjoyed your birthday...I'm glad!